This is the WABCO 4324210090 air dryer. That number is on the metal tag on the body of this dryer.
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: WABCO
- Part Number: 400 611 059 0
- Air Dryer Model: System Saver 1200P
- Condition: New
- For use in standard air -brake applications on truck, tractors, and buses
- Uses an external purge tank for desiccant regeneration
- Spin-on desiccant cartridge
- ID Tag Number: 432 421 009 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +175°F (-40°C, 80°C)
- 100 watt / 12 volt DC heater element
- Thermostat Range: On-Temp - 45°F, Off-Temp - 86°F (7°C, 30°C)
- Discharge Line Dia: 1/2" ID minimum
- Discharge Line Length: Sufficient length to keep temperature at dryer inlet below 175°F (80°C)
- Max Pressure: 140 psi
- Min Governor Cut-Out Pressure: 115 psi
- Height: 11.2" (284mm)
- Width: 8.2" (208mm)
- Projection From Frame: 5.7" (145mm)
- Desiccant Volume: 1200 cc
- Replaces obsolete Meritor part number R955300
The System Saver 1200 Series single-cartridge air dryer dries compressed air during the loaded cycle and regenerates (dries) the desiccant bed during the regeneration phase, which occurs when the compressor unloads.
Note that there is no system regeneration valve used on the "P" series air dryer and port 22 is drilled and tapped for connection to the purge tank.
Cross References: 400 611 059 0, 4006110590, 815-4006110590, 650-R955300, R955300, S432 413 028 0, S4324130280, TDAR955300, ATIR955300, 4324210090,
S432 413 024 0, S4324130240, TDAR955300, 8235-R955300, S-20738, S20738, AT955300, R955300-RI, AVR955300, TDA R955300, GTA-955300,
GTA955300, 8235-R955300, TWD R955300, TWDR955300, ATIR955300, S-20738, S20738
A cross reference listing means that this item should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.