The part number on the tag of this WABCO air dryer is 4324130010. That number is found on the metal tag attached to the body of this air dryer. It includes a complete installation kit that includes the air dryer, mounting hardware, wire harness, and pressure protection valve.
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: WABCO
- Part Number: 400 611 050 0
- Air Dryer Model: System Saver 1200, 12-Volt
- Condition: New
- For use in standard air brake applications on trucks, tractors, and buses
- Features regeneration valve that helps to extend cartridge life
- Spin-on desiccant cartridge
- ID Tag Number: 432 413 001 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +175°F (-40°C, 80°C)
- 100 watt / 12 volt DC heater element
- Thermostat Range: On-Temp - 45°F, Off-Temp - 86°F (7°C, 30°C)
- Discharge Line Dia: 1/2" ID minimum
- Discharge Line Length: Sufficient length to keep temperature at dryer inlet below 175°F (80°C)
- Max Pressure: 140 psi
- Min Governor Cut-Out Pressure: 115 psi
- Height: 11.2" (284mm)
- Width: 8.2" (208mm)
- Projection From Frame: 5.7" (145mm)
- Desiccant Volume: 1200 cc
- Replaces obsolete Meritor part number R955205
The System Saver 1200 Series single-cartridge air dryer dries compressed air during the loaded cycle and regenerates (dries) the desiccant bed during the regeneration phase, which occurs when the compressor unloads.
Cross References: 400 611 050 0, 4006110500, 815-4006110500, R955205, 650-R955205, RWABK118, SRWABK118, SRWABK118NX, TDAR955205, 8235R955205, 4324130010,
R955205-RI, AVR955205, TDA R955205, GTA-955205K, GTA955205K, BERR955205, APL-100011, APL100011, 955205, 432 413 001 0, S-13728, S13728,
AT955205KTEC, 955205M1D, RWR955205, RW-R955205, AD2001, BHS-13728, BHS13728, BHS-F345, BHSF345, 3915282
A cross reference listing means that this item should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.
Be the first to rate this item!