- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Replaces Bendix TR-3 and SV-1 and Humphrey 250A N/O valves
- Pilot operated
- Dual delivery design allows for in-line plumbing of air spring lines and eliminates need for tee fittings
- (4) 1/8" pipe ports
- Mount on either the right or left frame rail using 1/4" mounting holes
- Use one valve per axle
The Rapid Dump air suspension dump valve offers a simple method for quick dumping of your truck or trailer air suspension pressure.
- Install the Rapid Dump valve between the leveling valve and the air bags
- Connect the output from the leveling valve to the supply port on Rapid Dump
- Connect the 2 delivery ports on Rapid Dump to the air bags (plug one delivery port, if necessary)
- Connect the Rapid Dump pilot port to your air source on the dash (A PP1 or TW1 lever valve) or use a toggle switch and normally-closed electric solenoid.
When you switch on the pilot air in the the cab, Rapid Dump's supply port will close and the delivery pressure will be released to the atmosphere. Release the pilot pressure and Rapid Dump's supply port will reopen, allowing air pressure from the leveling valve to travel to the air bags.