This spring brake chamber can be used to replace a welded clevis brake chamber when
used with the 650-R810021 clevis shown below.
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: MGM Brake
- Part Number: 3224051
- Complete long stroke service and spring brake assembly
- Type 30 spring brake chamber
- Type 24 service brake chamber
- Stroke: 3.0" (Long)
- Includes spring cage bolt
- Spring chamber permanently sealed for safety
- Combination Spring Brake Specifications
- A: 10.19" (Length of chamber from face of stud housing to the end of the spring housing)
- B: 7.81" (Length of Piggyback center body to end of spring housing)
- C: 7.38"
- D: 8.21" (Dimension at rolled seal)
- E: 4.75" (Stud Spacing)
- F: 5/8"-11 UNC (Stud Size)
- G: 5/8"-18 UNF (Push rod size)
- X: 8.0" (Push rod length)
Cross References: 3224051, 460-3224051, MGM3224051, 5554-3224051, ZAJ3224051
A cross reference listing means that this item should be a suitable replacement
for the part numbers listed. Check the description to be sure it will work in your application.