- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: PTP
- Condition: New
- Direct replacement for Sealco 110800 spring brake control valve
- The spring brake priority immediately provides supply air to release the spring brakes and the internal pressure protection valve opens to fill the reservoir at approximately 80 psi.
- Complies with FMVSS 121 regulations including Docket 90-3 effective October 8, 1992
- Designed for use with a single reservoir on a typical single or tandem axle trailer
- May also be used with two 1,400 cubic inch (nominal) reservoirs on tandem axle trailers
- 4 Delivery ports
- Supply port size = 3/8" pipe thread
- Control port size = 3/8" pipe thread
- Reservoir port size = 1/2" pipe thread
- Delivery port size = 3/8" pipe thread
- Direct replacement for Bendix's SR-5 spring brake control valve
Be the first to rate this item!