- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: PTP
- Condition: New
- Direct replacement for Sealco 110170 spring brake valves
- The protected reservoir system is used on trailers with two reservoirs and allows air to be supplied from the second reservoir in the event of a single leakage failure.
- Complies with FMVSS 121 regulations including Docket 90-3 effective October 8, 1992
- Supply and control ports offset 90° from reservoir ports
- 4 Delivery ports
- Supply port size = 3/8" pipe thread
- Control port size = 3/8" pipe thread
- Reservoir port A size = 1/2" pipe thread
- Reservoir port B size = 1/2" pipe thread
- Delivery port size = 3/8" pipe thread
Cross References: 110120, 110140, 110147, 110180, 110190, 111180, 111190, 112170, 112180, 112190
A cross reference listing means that this valve is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in air line plumbing may be required.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!