Bendix K041876 Versajust Automatic Slack Adjuster - 1.50" 10-Spline, 6" SpanPart Number:060-K041876
- Special Notes
- Versajust™ slack adjusters can be mixed with ASA-5 slack adjusters on the same axle.
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: Bendix
- Part Number: K041876
- Condtion: New
- Versajust™ Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Clearance Sensing Adjuster - Adjusts brake automatically based on clearance between the brake drum and brake lining
- Fits 1.50" - 10 spline camshaft
- 6" Arm Length (Span)
- Straight slack adjuster, No offset
- Adapter thread size: 5/8" - 18
- Includes one slack adjuster with pre-installed clevis and installation instructions
The Bendix® Versajust™ automatic slack adjuster is designed for use on cam-actuated drum brakes, the type in use on most highway vehicles. Like a manual slack adjuster, the Versajust™ slack adjuster multiplies and transforms the linear force of the air actuator into a rotational force, or torque, which is used to apply the foundation brake. In addition, the Versajust™ slack adjuster automatically adjusts the clearance between the brake lining and drum to compensate for wear.
Cross References: 065172, 65172, 65561X, MBW065172, CS56033, 745065172, 167674C1,
BX065172, ZAC065172, V1090401, 065344, E-11399, R801042, 40010306, 40010216, 40020216, 40010142,
AS1133, AS1169, AS1033, MK21106S, MK41106S, MK21103S
A cross reference listing means that this slack adjuster is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. There may be some differences in look and installation.
Be the first to rate this item!