- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: WABCO
- Part Number: 464 008 115 0
- Leveling valve comes with mounting bracket and lever
- Press-in fittings are included
- Used on Mack and Volvo trucks
Notes for troubleshooting the WABCO Leveling Valve
- The WABCO chassis leveling valve has an exhaust feature that allows air to exhaust through the valve. The exhaust port or slot is located at the bottom of the valve cover between the body of the valve and the cover as shown. The sides of the valve where the cover and the body come together are non-sealed openings which connect with the exhaust port. Therefore, some of the exhaust air can go out of the sides of the valve. This is a normal function of the valve and should not be diagnosed as an internal seal or leakage failure.
- The leveling valve can allow air to exhaust for an extended period after load is removed or the suspension is displaced. This is a normal valve function and should not be cause for valve replacement. If air leakage is suspected: Fully dump the suspension, return the suspension to ride height, and allow seven minutes for the system to stabilize prior to checking for leakage at the chassis leveling valve.
- The chassis leveling valve must be replaced as a complete assembly. DO NOT attempt to replace individual parts. Refer to WABCO Technical Bulletin TP-9982 for additional information on valve function, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and installation.
Cross References: 464 008 115 0, 4640081150, 815-4640081150, 20526793, 99QK53M, 4640080110, S464 008 007 0, S4640080070, 464 008 007 0, 4640080070, LV2359, LV81150
A cross reference listing means that this item should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.