* Some restrictions apply
The Most Advanced Brake Control On The Market
The P3 is Tekonsha's newest brake control. It's also the most advanced brake control on the market today. The P3 even allows you to choose between electric and electric over hydraulic brakes and lets you switch between the two through a simple menu option on the large LCD display.
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Proportional brake control
- Controls the brakes on trailers with 1-4 axles
- Controls electric AND electric over hydraulic brakes
- LCD screen with multiple color and contrast options
- Choose between English, French or Spanish menu display
- Screen flashes red and displays a warning if the brake control loses contact with the trailer brakes
- Advanced yet simple to understand roadside diagnostics
- "Boost" feature allows customized control of braking power
- Detachable wire harness
- Unique, snap in mounting clip
- Includes detachable 3 ft. wire harness, mounting clip, standard mounting bracket, wire connectors, bracket screws, storage pouch, owner's manual, wiring instructions and instructional DVD
- Backed by Tekonsha's limited lifetime warranty
P3 Puts You In Control
The LCD display has menu options that allow you to choose between 3 languages (English, French and Spanish) as well as adjust the color and contrast. Easy to follow diagnostics show output current and battery, brake, and output voltage. The display will also flash a red warning message if the P3 should lose contact with the trailer brakes.
Easy To Install And Easy To Store
The unique clip mount allows for a dash hugging installation. Tekonsha P3 also includes a 3ft. pigtail connector for ease of connection when using a vehicle's brake control wire harness. The quick and easy detachable wire harness and snap-in clip features also allow you to remove the brake control when you're not towing. Tekonsha has even included a nice storage pouch to protect the P3 when not in use.
The Tekonsha P3 meets National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) regulations regarding tow vehicle/trailer light activation. It also offers a limited lifetime warranty (some conditions apply).
A circuit breaker is required when you don't use a vehicle specific wire harness:
20 Amp Circuit Breaker - For 1 or 2 axle trailers
30 Amp Circuit Breaker - For 3 or 4 axle trailers
Be the first to rate this item!