This is the 2nd generation of Eaton Extended Service brake shoe that uses hold-down springs that attach to the shoe web. The first generation Extended Service brake shoe has anchor end hold-down springs that attach to tabs on the brake shoe table. You can use these 2nd generation brake shoes if you currently have the 1st generation on your truck as long as you use the included hardware kit.
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: Pro Trucking Products
- Part Number: PR4709ESII
- Condition: New
- Shoe FMSI Number: 4709
- Fits 16-1/2" x 7" Eaton 'ES II' Extended Service air brakes
- Includes two brake shoes and one hardware kit
- Premium 23,000 lb Brake Lining
- Brake Lining Certifications By Greening Testing Laboratories With Regard To SAE J2115 Section 6 FMVSS 121 Based Dynamometer Test
- Brake Retardation: Meets Requirements, Minimum Pass Margin Approximately 2.4%
- Brake Power: Meets Requirements, Maximum Pressure = 75.5 lbf/in² (9 +0, -1 ft/s² Deceleration < 100 lbf/in²)
- Recovery: Meets Requirements, Maximum Pressure = 79.5 lbf/in² (12 +/- 0.5 ft/s² Deceleration < 85 lbf/in² And > 20 lbf/in²)
- Testing Conducted In Accordance With F.M.V.S.S 121 Criteria @ 23,000 lb Axle Load, 16-1/2" x 7" S-Cam Air Brake, 30/30LS Chamber x 5.5" Span Input Power (Slack Adjuster) And a 19.6" Tire Rolling Radius
Cross References: R4709G2, 01027, 819707, 4719ES2, L3367, E10272, E-10272, A1819700, 819700, 819776, 974110, K091345, 819707, 819772,
819770, A1819700, PR4709ESII, 620-PR4709ESII, 510-HD4709ESIIKIT, 510-HD4709ESII, HD4709ESIIKIT, HD4709ESII
A cross reference listing means that this item should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.
Be the first to rate this item!