PERMALOGIC™ REEFER is an all-weather, all-electronic controller designed to manage power to trailer dome lamps in trailers with refrigeration units. By simply stepping on the brake pedal, allowing the automatic time to turn off the lamps, or manually flipping the switch - you'll save the life of your battery and the expense of a road call
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: Phillips Industries
- PERMALOGIC Reefer
- Part Number: 60-2800
- For trailers with dome lamps powered by a reefer battery
- Eliminates any chance of leaving trailer dome lamps on
- Brake pedal activated
- Fully electronic - eliminates mechanical air pressure switch
- Weatherproof - sealed to prevent contaminants from passing the wire harness
- Anti-corrosive housing to protect against magnesium and calcium chloride
- Circuit breakers can be changed in under one minute
Cross References: 595-602800, 602800, 60-2800, PHM 60 2800, 8498-602800, PHI602800, PHL602800
A cross reference listing means that this part should a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.
Be the first to rate this item!