- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Acts as a shock absorber between your truck and trailer
- Reduces bounce and rhythmic vibrations
- Fits Receiver Size: 2"
- Ball Sizes: 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16"
- Includes 7/8" draw pin for pintle, spade, or clevis hitch applications
- Shank Length: 6-3/4"
- Pin Hole: 5/8"
- Max Towing Load: 10,000 lbs.
- Max Tongue Weight: 2,000 lbs.
The 6-Way Cushioned Multi-Hitch is the most versatile hitch on the market. This hitch allows use of all three possible ball sizes (1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16") plus a 7/8" draw pin for pintle, spade, or clevis hitch applications.
Cushioned ball mounts act like a shock absorber protecting the towing vehicle's driveline, hitch assembly, and trailer contents. It's proven effective in reducing jerks and rhythmic vibrations.
Be the first to rate this item!