- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: Bendix
- Part Number: 106941X
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Bendix reman valves have the same warranty as new valves
- Formerly VM-2 Control Valve Manifold
- Service Rear Port: 3/8" NPT
- Service Front Port: 3/8" NPT
- Stop Light Switch Port: 1/8" NPT
- Trailer Control Port: 1/4" NPT
- Trailer Service Supply Port: 1/2" NPT
- Trailer Emergency Supply Port: 1/2" NPT
- Tractor Protection Control Delivery Port: 1/4" NPT
The TP-5 tractor protection valve is designed to incorporate several pneumatic control functions within a common housing, thereby eliminating considerable interconnection piping.
The TP-5 was formerly known as the VM-2 control manifold. They are a combination of two double check valves and a tractor protection valve. With these valves, either of the two service brake circuits of the dual air system on the vehicle can be used to apply the trailer brakes. In addition, when used in conjunction with a control valve, it opens and closes the trailer service and supply lines in the same manner as a tractor protection valve. The valve also incorporates porting for the installation of the service stop lamp switch. The TP-5 also incorporates a quick release valve for the Trailer Service Line.
Cross References: 106941, 106941R, 107430, 20QE519, 745106941,
ZAC106941, BW 106941
A cross reference listing means that this valve is a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in air line plumbing may be required.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!