- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: Bendix
- Part Number: 101818X
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Bendix reman valves have the same warranty as new valves
- Exhaust Port: No Threads
- Port A (Supply): 1/2" NPT
- Port B (Delivery): 1/2" NPT
- Port C (Supply): 1/2" NPT
- Port D (Delivery): 1/2" NPT
- Port E (Supply): 1/4" NPT
- Port F (Delivery): 3/8" NPT
- Port G (Supply): 1/4" NPT
- Port H (Delivery): 3/8" NPT
- Port J (Supply): 1/4" NPT
- Port K (Delivery): 3/8" NPT
- Port L (Supply): 1/4" NPT
- Port M (Delivery): 3/8" NPT
- Treadle and mounting plate not furnished
Dual circuit brake valves utilize two separate supply and delivery circuits for service and secondary braking. The number one or primary circuit portion is mechanically operated through the action of the treadle/pedal and plunger. The number two or secondary circuit normally operates similar to a relay valve, with control air delivered from the number one primary circuit. In the emergency mode (failure of the primary supply), the secondary inlet valve is mechanically opened by a push through mechanical force from the driver's foot via the treadle/pedal, plunger and primary piston.
The E-7 and E-14 dual brake valves are firewall mounted, suspended pedal valve with two separate supply and delivery circuits. Threaded supply and delivery ports for both circuits are provided at the back of the valve. For engine side firewall connections, an optional manifold is available.
Cross References: 101818, 101813, 101814, 104660, 106982, 107678, 108361, 108659, R955101818,
103907, 103994, 104660, 106810, 106812, 106982, 107678, 108361, 108659, 108845, 109254, 109817,
340203, AV101818, 101818X, 745101818, WA288383, 1606748C91, 1606748C92, 1672976C91, 2000947C91,
2018521C91, 2032697C91, 574787C91, 583515C92, BX 109254, SE576, 401177, 3945385
A cross reference listing means that this valve should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. Some changes in air line plumbing may be required. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!