The Bendix AH-4 air over hydraulic intensifier has been discontinued, but repair parts are still available. This kit can be used to repair the master cylinder portion of the intensifier as long as your system uses brake fluid. There is a kit listed at the bottom of this page for trucks that use mineral oil.
- Special Notes
- Product Description
- Manufacturer: Bendix
- Part Number: 289286
- AH-4 Master Cylinder Repair Kit
- For use in systems using brake fluid
- Includes piston assembly, seal, poppet, spring, o-ring, washer, and retaining ring
- Can be used to repair the following part numbers
- 288856, 289273, 286761, 287071, 288857, 289384, 286746, 286755, 287069, 289542, 286754, 287070, 289382, D6HT-2B571-CA, D6HT-2B571-DA
Cross References: 289286, 060-289286, 702191, 39732, BW289286, B2W289286, 1045Z1827,
2530013840735, 745-289286, TWDBEN289286, 573645C91, BAN289286, ZAC289286, BX289286,
A cross reference listing means that this item should be a suitable replacement for the part numbers listed. You should check the description to be sure it will work in your application.
Be the first to rate this item!